When it comes to objectification, this is a great example of why comparing male strip clubs to Hooters is a “false equivalent.”
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
In Arkansas, A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month. Funniest Facts
How is this funny?
THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE LINE
So this happened
oh how the roles and opinions have changed when it comes to a young boy
DAILY MAIL READERS, LADIES AND GENTS
FYI, when it first happened with the girls, everyone was calling their parents unfit to raise children, and the girls were being called narcissistic and fame hungry cause they had their picture taken for news, while with the boy, everyone was so quick to jump to his and his family’s defense, calling it a smart haircut, and his hairstyle none of anyone’s business.
I just wonder. When did hair become more important than education?
I feel like everyone on the internet needs to see this
Everyone in the WORLD needs to see this.
This is so important